I aM wondering y some ppl like to make otHeRs pity them..
are they trying to get attention from everyone or..?
i know thaT eVeryone has their own difficulties..But,
for me.. i dun have to tell anyone how pityful i was last time..cos,
they couldn't help me to do anything, only i could help myself..and it passed!
I'm sure that ppl will feel frustrated with those "poor things..".. & FOR those "ppl",
I really feel frustrated & bored with all the "poor things" ..Pls dun always blame GOD k!
look at urself 1st b4 u blame anyone..
I am wondering y some ppl are always expecting others to respect them but they never seem to do it themselves..For those "ppl", pls respect others 1st b4 u expect ppl to respect u k?
I always wonder y ppl only look @ the good things about u, but never seem to think of how hard we've tried in order to ATTAIN those "good things".. Those ppl always like to tease us, bcos they Jealous of us ..or?
And..
I always wonder y some ppl dun appreciate / are not content with wat they have now...they'r not disabled nor do they require any special attention..But den y they still complaining...?
***Guys! Pls look @ the disabled people!! and...U ARE NOT THAT POOR THING lo..k??******really s!
alicia YAP
i'M blur..But i'm not stupid!