Fear-free


July 23, 2008

Sometimes...i dun like to be AM...

I dun like to be AM...cox i think i'm not qualified...So dat's y sometimes i dun like to take over AM task..

sometimes i can feel dat ppl dun like me but still i still pretend dat i dun care..
sometimes i feel dat some ppl may think dat i'm not qualified to be a AM..cox for them i only know how to joked, playful, not serious...& too ah lian for them..

yar i admitted that i like to play around, but i jux trying to make fun for everyone, so dat ppl will feel happy to work with me..but i know, some ppl not...they won feel happy to work with me...

i really miss Nathaniel..cox i know dat he never look down @ me.. I'm not really happy in dis few week...cox no one can play joke & lame with me..my kaki, all almost left .. XiuQi, Herman, Nat, atuK...Haizz....dunno wat to do...
I feel sad..cox i scared dat they will forget me..like my ex-hotel's frenss...
I really afraid..

GooD LuCk to all My dear Gemini's Frenss..
Blurqueen alicia

TO gEMIni's Baby..be Happy alwaYs...

Ye Lai Xiang will Always be tHere For u ALL....