DAMN miss home man...Arsh!
Dunno my fam miss me o not..maybe yEs..mayBe No?
Haha! cox i used to stay alone out there..5years already! haha...
I believed EveryBody miss HOME
AguS? Felicia? Joyce? All aTe Ate? Cacat? Of cox they all miss HOME.
Ppl will only miss HOME when they really away from HOME..
AbangJoshua asked me "Ms Yap, usually where u go when everytime u went back KL?"
My answer is "Jux stay at home lo"..even if there's no one bother me at home..ha! i still insisted wanna stay at HOME...Cox i dun expect much, i jux wanna feeling "HOME"..Haha!
A lot of things happened during this few days among of my colleagues & frens..
Feeling very de Bad...Oh I really need jokes!
Agus - kakak sayang ya...kakak will pray for u & ur Fam too! God is fair!
Jerrick- Zhen de yao Hao Hao Jia You ar! Daddy will gets well soon de!
Jess - I know u miss us! & we miss u too."beat chest"!
I hope i am an Angel~ so dat i can help them & myself too~
Say Cheese!
Yap Siew Kuan