Juz received a letter from company about d bonus, yar i'm satisfied with that eventhou i'm not d top...wahaha....Convert the bonus to ringgit, yar it's very big angpao for me already! Huhuh~!
Thankyou Ms jo & Thankyou MMS..
I 'll getting my bonus on Monday..Means i got to find a job in m'sia in future 3months. Talk about career, i really dunno wat's my talent, wat's my potential, wat's my ambition..i really dunno..goin to 24th years old soon..stil dunno wat to to..useless right? haha!
Hotel management? Haha..NO WAY! My english is very poor! Sometimes i really can't afford ppl laughing at me...but i never blame them, cox i admitted that i looks like a CLOWN when i speak english..haha! Half years ago i told jocasta that i feeling shame to be a AM, who can't speak well in english.. Until now, also i feeling the same way. SHAME never end..especially when i looked at agus & feli...they even can speak better then me. I wondered y Francis hired me as AM, i feel guity & shame with him when everytime i did such stupid mistake..
I always wanna show ppl that "yes, i can do it!"..but actually "i can't do anything.."
Shame right..? wahaha..so that's y i'm tiring now..
Jerrick u wanna run away? wait i go 1st k.
Hahha..
My "LAUGH & SMILE", is always to covered my "SHAME & SAD"..haha!
It's okay, I'm fine =)
Jia You Yap Siew Kuan.