yesterday, woke up @ 1200pm..tot wanna ask jerrick to go out for his birthday celebration,
but afraid that he got date with his own fren, so i never ask him...
Have received his msg around 5pm, he was tot that me & irene will give him surprise..But..we never do anything for his birthday. We are so sorry Jerrick..=(
since i woke up so early & i will only start work at 11pm,
i have used d whole day to packing all my stuffs..my dolls...my magazines...my colths..Cox, i am ready to go HOME soon~! hahaa...
I've found that i still have a lot of Tissues that i haven use..ady kept all in a big box..i always buy tissue with d old old uncle @ bugis station B1 whenever I passed by that place...I felt that he is so pity, so old already & he is not a "normal" person but still have to work hard for his life. He always give me a very friendly smile...i like him! haha! Frens, we need to help d ppl like him =)
I think hanFen know wat i mean, cox had accidentally met her once when i was buying tissue with that uncle! ha!
Makan-ed MC set meals with Irene before we start work..she also never sleep during day time, so now we feeling so super sleepy..hahah...
Be Cheerful alicia =)