Fear-free


March 18, 2009

HappY Happy Birthday!!!!

HappyBirthday to AuntyTan!!!!!

HappyBirthday to LimJiaXin!!!
Oopsss...
I overSlept today..hahaha...Cox i slept very late last night..haha!
Met aunty yesterday night for her birthday celebration, i ate a lot..so that's y I was late for work today..wahahha..cox too full le lah...haiyo..I'm sad that i did not join them for JiaXin's Bdae celebration yesterday..cox the timing clash with aunty bdae'c..haha..But, It's Okay!
JiaXin msg me & called me DaJieJie(elder sis)..har..?! Oh, i am a old woman...hahha!
DM-Thomas said he dun want to see me, so he asked me to leave MMS early! hahha!
U know y? cox i always told him.."I DUN WANNA SEE U!"
Is he sad..Maybe? I think...ha!
I care about him, so that's y i always quarreling with him. He might be sad that i'm leaving, cox NO ONE will fight & quarrel with him anymore! hahha..
40days to leave MMS!!!!
DaJieJie-Cheers!