Fear-free


March 27, 2009

With effect from 27th March

Haha..finally i've gave d letter to boss -Ibrahim already!
The way he acted makes me feel guity & i'm being love by him...
He was so funny & kept run away from me before i give him d letter ..haha!
He threaten me & said that the group (irene, jerrick..etc ) can't work happily without a BIG SISTER..! "hey Excuse me boss! I'm not the eldest k! idiot Jerrick is d eldest k!!@$%"

Huh~ dunno how to comfort him ...I told him that just take it as Alicia is going on leave loo...haha! Anyway,
I have done my part..really...

I'm so so so so SORRY, My lovely boss..
Again..I had no choice..

With effect from 27th March,
U have a month to go Alicia!
U must try ur best to explode all your lame & happiness to FO...haha!

I'm happy that Boss said
"Alicia really can bring JOY to them=)