Fear-free


April 7, 2009

Today 7Th of April..
I love to working with Irene, every time. Actually, we always had "cold war" & fights,
but dunno y, i still prefered to work with her. At least, she is not that kind of fake person.

Kena interviewed by HR-Sylvia this afternoon, she was asking me any comment or any person that i want to highlight..about their attitude..
Hhaha..i laughed out loud suddenly! I told her, I'm very satisfied with my managers & colleagues..everything is very the GOOD! I told her, I'm quiet forgetful, i always left things behind.. It's including the unhappy & sad things... So that's y i told her, we can't blame anyone. What we have to do is to BEHAVE OUR SELF. That's it!

Met up wit My dear JieYing & watched the Taiwanese movie "LOVE"..the movie not bad la..hehe..She wanted me to extend my stay in sing until she fly back..Ehh..haha, she said , at least wait until 30Th April & when she reach sing she will rush to meet up with me b4 i leave..haha! See, everyone knows that she miss me & love me so much de..hahha!

i 've bought a dress for my fren's wedding..JieYing said it looks nice & fit to me..BUT, she said It's not suit to me, cox it's too lady, and I'm too man le! wahahah! I'm jux acting like a man j ChanJieYing!

Jux read Jerrick's blog, i was thinking something..erm..dunno how to say..
No matter wat will happen, pls do your best Jerrick..Life is hard, but at least we know u are trying your best to be a good son. Hope Jerrick's papa will recover soon...

Oh i miss my boyfren already. I don want to be Mrs Lonely.
Jiayou YapSiewKuan
Jiayou ChanJieYing, Jiayou ReneRene, Jiayou Jilick.. If I'm not around..=)