have a short chat with dad few days ago..he told me that he got lost in the mountain 2 hours plus & that time was about 9pm plus already.. he felt nervous cox he met some "dirty things.." & he couldn't find the way out at all...he scolded those "dirty things" but at the same time he apologized to them also...
when d time he told me this story, i felt my self so useless..i feel like i can't support them & taking care of them that much..i do not have enough time to keep them accompany..always. I wish too, but i do not have much time. Keep imagine how good if i was there with my dad when that thing happened..?so that he won't feel nervous ...
Yesterday,I managed to have time to went to coffee shop with dad & his frens at night ..i was just sitting beside him and i did not talk so much cox i was too tired.. just kept looking at his face, listening to him chit chatting with his frens..that's enough to him i think..as long as i sit beside him, he will be happy.
KherShin jux called me & said that there is nothing different that if i stay in Singapore or Malaysia..cox I'm always busy & did not have time to meet up with them also... I'm so sorry my dear frens...
God..how good if I have 48hours per day..?