Fear-free


June 20, 2009

Finally i'm off today!! It was a very long week for me...

I was the person in-charged for the a big group from Singapore Victory Family Center..Total 300 over rooms taken & 700 Singaporeans arrived hotel at the same time & stayed with us for almost a week...Luckily I stayed in Singapore before, so I did not have the wrong mindset that Singaporeans are "Kia Su" or fussy..I've tried my best to served them, met them, dialed with them, everyday stayed overtime for them...(of cox no extra $$ FOR ME..)haha! I had a very good time with the organizer Ms Betty til the day she departed from hotel... Woohoo~! I've done my part le..! Jiayou for next time again!

Every hotel is da same, every place also got bad ppl who jealous u & keep bullying u.. As usual, i can tahan him/her this time, but it doesn't mean that it can be for next time..! what da @#$%^&*()!!!!!

anyway, hapi father's day!!!! Dunno what to buy for daddy..tsk tsk...