Fear-free


December 10, 2009

缘分..?

Went movie yesterday with lgc, brothers & sisters,
I coincidentally met a old old fren that I've already lost contact with him for almost 4years.. I knew him since primary school..almost 18 years le! haha!

When see from far, I was thinking who is that guy y colored his hair like that & keep looking at me..? haha.. Then when we passed by each other I suddenly shout out "俊伟!!!" Hahaha...he got shocked & we both are so excited..Yeah! He told me he did tried hard to look for me but no respond..Yar i lost his contact after I lost my 1st handphone..

Stil rmb when we're in primary school, i always bullied him & hit him like hell..cox he never fight back & we both always sit together in d bus everyday =) Till secondary school, I stil the same, kept bullying him..haha! ^^ So sweet to have him that time,always willing to be my 出气包!

多少年不见了,可是还是一见如故.
注定有缘分的,再绕个大圈圈,他还是会出现在你眼前.

=)因为这缘分,让很久没睡好的我, 安睡得像猪an neh~! haha!

Yeah^^!!!