Had juz meeting with all my takalo ate-ate Jenny, joyce & cherly at MM Mcdonald after orientation today..I was so tired but still very happy to met up with them=) This was actually a farewell meeting for ate Jenny n I'll going to send her off at da airport on this coming saturday but i insisted to telling her that i'm not free on sat. Leave her alone! hehe^^
I feel like I'm a takalo also whenever taking photo with them~! haha...

I feel like I'm a takalo also whenever taking photo with them~! haha...Orientation today was quite fun. Not so boring as wat i tot.. = ) I like Jeanne's session but not others.
Can't wait for the breaktime. The trainer like kena lamed by us! haha!
This is how ppls thought of "The 1st Impression of Alicia" - Sweet & Graceful. Err.... haha! All kena cheated by my super fake smiling face!
Okie, alicia yap, should away from ur labtop & start to clean n tidy up ur room now k! So messy!!!