Fear-free


March 2, 2010

Very busy day for me again today! haha..
Met with GL for movie dis afternoon n gossip2 about pp...hehe! She is damn emo now, I hope I can do something to her =)

After dinner with GL, met with JieYing , Makoto, Lena n Peggy for ktv..had a very fun night with them juz now n happy that we only spent $14 per person nia! ^^I'm so impressed that they sang japanese's songss very well lo...only me dunno how to read jp's wording sia. Su liao. haha! Luckily I know "forever love from DBSK" when Lena singing..huh~! Imagine if JH join them..super Japan's ktv de lo!

After a day off, I failed to clean my room again :P Feel so paiseh to myself. haha!

Now i'm very pek cek that I hv to work 12hours shift tomorow! Can't meet up with Jocasta them for Jenny's farewell n dinner wiz JH also. Sien~!


My 1st photo with PanPac members...Yeah ^^

Two ah lians sat on floor when taking train home. :P