Fear-free


April 14, 2010

Had a super long talk with Terrance today, I'm so impressed that I never cry, maybe it's cox of I'm too tired or Terrance is too handsome or watever.. I jux..never cry. Good job alicia. Haha=)Terrance damn crap also when I said I wanna give him love letter.. "no no no I'm married, I'm not allowed to accept any love letter from u all.." haha :D

I hv 4 TLs, but I told him I dun like 2 TLs. Oh I'm so xiao qi & childish. haha. But it's really "song" after I told him everything. But still, no motivation yet. How?

Too many things stuck in my mind n make me so blur dis few days...Love letter? mc? redang? bikini? new job? coach or flight? cut short hair?cox lazy to tight...Moving house? where is my hair spray now? n blah blah blah.... Oh I'm dying.